These came across Twitter today from Catalyst One Day at Granger Community Church.
- “A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” John Maxwell
- “If you have momentum and you don’t know why, you are one stupid decision away from killing it.” Andy Stanley
- “Complexity works against momentum. Complexity works against momentum. Complexity works against momentum. Complexity works against momentum. The process of tearing down complexity is painful, but must be done.” Andy Stanley
- “Are you about your mission? Or… are you about guarding people’s feelings?” Craig Groeschel
- “Great leaders see OPPORTUNITIES where others see LIMITATIONS.” Craig Groeschel
- Typical way of thinking: “We have to DO MORE to reach more.” New mindset: “We can REACH MORE by doing LESS.” Craig Groeschel
- “A leadership engine must be simple and doable. Can you write it on a napkin?” Dave Fergusen
- “If you don’t take time off, it’s because you are full of pride and you are a poor leader.” Craig Groeschel
- “You can have high control and low growth or lower control and high growth. But you can’t have both.” Craig Groschel
Three assignments from Craig Groeschel…
- Find someone one or two steps ahead of you and learn how they think.
- Identify one wrong mindset and ask God to renew your mind with truth.
- Identify one painful decision that you’ve been avoiding and commit to making the decision no matter what the short-term pain.