- Every child I know who overcame long odds and grew into a responsible adult can point to an adult who stepped into his or her life as a friend, mentor, and guide.
- Don’t be too concerned that your children don’t listen to you. But be very concerned that they see everything you do.
- Be so consistent in your discipline that you’re boring.
- Stop arguing in front of your children.
- You may think children have outgrown the desire to be rocked to sleep at night. They haven’t.
- Children will never believe in the covenant of marriage unless they see you iving it with their own eyes.
- How do you know if a child needs encouragement? If he or she is breathing.
Tips for Raising Children…
Be the first to start the conversation.