I am sitting in the airport in Denver getting ready to get on mt second flight of the day. I am headed to cre:ate in Franklin. Should be awesome.
Until I get there and find something interesting to write about, here’s some mindless entertainment…
If you’re like me, you lie awake at night wondering about the answers to many of life’s questions. Here’s one you no longer need to wonder about.
This short survey will tell you approximately how many five year old children you could fight at once. Results are based on physical prowess, training, swarm-combating experience, and the flexibility of your moral compass. Here are the ground rules:
- You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court
- There are no weapons or foreign objects
- Everyone is wearing a cup (so no kicks to the groin)
- The children are merciless and will show no fear
- If a child is knocked unconscious, he is “out.” The same goes for you.
I was disappointed that I could only take 3 – it may be due to balance issues or age. I’m pretty sure I could take 40.
What was your score?
HT: The Weave