Over the past year…
- 2.34% of you come from Ragamuffin Soul (Thanks, Los!).
- 5.41% of you come from Ethos (Thanks, Randy!).
- 8.64% of you come from NewCov (thanks, Fresno!)
- 23.33% of you come in directly.
The other identifiable entry point are Google searches. 28.3% of you get here that way.
Some of you are looking for Pat Callahan.
- Maybe it’s the Rev. Patrick Callahan. His name comes up first in a Google search for Pat Callahan. And while I am Rev. Patrick Callahan, I’m not THAT Rev. Patrick Callahan – the one from Seattle (although I used to live in Seattle and was the Rev. Patrick Callahan while I was there… only not THAT one).
- Or maybe you’re looking for Pat Callahan from the rock band Seether (that Pat Callahan occupies spots 2 and 3 on the list). And while I like to think of myself as a rock star, I’m not THAT rock star (and apparently he isn’t one anymore).
- My entry is 4th on that list.
Some of you are looking for Patrick Callahan. In that Google search, I beat out both the good Reverend and the rock star. My site is 4th on that list as well.
You can actually get to my quicker by searching for blonde boys. I’m first on that list (although I shudder to think what the person from Amsterdam was looking for when they happened upon my site).
Or you can get there by searching for blond boys. I’m second on that list. You don’t want to know what’s first.
And, strangely, a number of people arrive by searching for patty cake. I don’t get it. I’m 7th on the list. I like cake. But it doesn’t really make a lot of sense…
So however you got here… welcome. Thanks for stopping by – however you got here.
And please come back soon.