It is 10:00 p.m. Pacific time. I am watching The Godfather on Bravo (for the 100th time). This movie is a classic… I never get tired of it (“I never knew until this day that it was Barsini all along.”).
- As of October 2005, Technorati is now tracking 19.6 million weblogs.
- The total number of weblogs tracked continues to double about every 5 months.
- The blogosphere is now over 30 times as big as it was 3 years ago, with no signs of let-up in growth.
- About 70,000 new weblogs are created every day.
- About a new weblog is created each second.
- 2% – 8% of new weblogs per day are fake or spam weblogs.
- Between 700,000 and 1.3 million posts are made each day.
- About 33,000 posts are created per hour, or 9.2 posts per second.
- An additional 5.8% of posts (or about 50,000 posts/day) seen each day are from spam or fake blogs, on average.
Read the entire article HERE.
FYI – Bravo just reported the body count in The Godfather was 17 (18, if you count the horse).