Here’s the recap from the weekend at NewCov…
- Grace Like Rain
- Humble Thyslef in the Sight of the Lord (old school…)
- “Mirror, Mirror on the Wall”
- The Wonderful Cross”
- Raise Up the Crown”
“Walk Humbly” (from our Senoir Pastor, Pastor Jän van Oosten)
To have humility without hypocrisy you need to…
- Let go of your ego
- Focus on what really matters
Humility enables us to…
- Do what is needed regardledss of recognition.
- To be grateful for what we have.
- To trust God.
Here’s a great quote Jän used from St. Francis of Assisi: “All-getting separates us from one another. All-giving unites us with each other.”
All in all this was a fantastic message – definately one of Jän’s best.
Total attendance: 1396